Tuesmall.com knows that you care how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust in us to do that carefully and sensibly. We assure you that we are committed to respecting and upholding your privacy, and if you have any questions at the end of this, do feel free to contact us at the coordinates listed below.
Your personal details (name, location, e-mail address, debit/credit card information) will not be sold or rented by us to any third party without your consent. Though we reserve the right to communicate your personal information to any third party that makes a legally-compliant request for its disclosure; we will not disclose your name, address and other information which identifies you personally to any third party without your consent. However, we hold no responsibility for any action of third party that may have directed you to our website.
Communication & Marketing
If you’ve become a registered member with Tuesmall, you will be able to receive promotional emails regarding latest offers and discounts from us. You may also receive such communication if you have made a purchase as a guest user.
Protection of Your Security
Please note that we may share your personal details with fraud prevention or credit reference agency for conducting anti-fraud checks. Please note that in this process no credit check is performed and your credit rating remains unaffected.
Disclosures of your information
We may share your personal information with our other corporate entities to:
- correlate related or multiple accounts to prevent abuse of our services;
- facilitate joint or co-branded services that you request where such services are provided by more than one corporate entity;
- We identify and use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, and to administer our website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
- As we use third-party service providers to serve ads on our behalf across the Internet, they may collect anonymous information about your visits to our website, and your interaction with our products and services to target advertisements for goods and services. No personally identifiable information is collected or used in this process.
We use your personal information to:
- provide the services you request;
- to resolve disputes & troubleshoot problems;
- promote a safe service;
- measure consumer interest in our products and services;
- inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates;
- request optional online surveys
Please note that we will provide you the ability to opt-out of such uses.
For any queries or support, you may get in touch with our customer support team or mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org